- Job Type: Permanent, Full time and Part-time
- Part-time hours: 16-32 per week
- Location: On site / on the road
- Salary: From £12.05 per hour
Join our friendly operations team, providing cleaning & maintenance to our award-winning Bikehangars®.
This is the perfect job for a passionate cyclist as you will be travelling around London on our E Bullitt cargo bike. If you are looking for a flexible role where you can choose your working days, that allows you to be out and about on a bike – then this could be the perfect role for you.
Cyclehoop creates innovative cycle parking and infrastructure for everyone. We design, install, rent, and maintain our award-winning range of products, from cycle shelters and hubs to accessories, racks and stands. Our team cares about sustainable transport and is dedicated to making our cities healthier and happier places to live.
Our ideal team member has a positive, outgoing attitude and cycling is second nature to you. You have an excellent work ethic and can follow instructions methodically.
You will be happy to travel to our headquarters in Lower Sydenham, South London.
This is an opportunity to develop your maintenance skills and work in one of the UK’s most innovative cycle parking companies.
- Clean hangars to a high standard.
- Manage your own stock levels and tools.
- Report issues back to the team at head office.
- Complete job sheets.
- Methodical and good at following instructions.
- Physically fit.
- Comfortable with autonomous working.
- Happy to commute to Sydenham daily.
- Confident and interested in cycling on London roads.
- Awareness of Health and Safety and able to practice safe working methods.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay