Cyclehoop is an award-winning cycle parking and infrastructure company, based in South London. The team designs, manufactures and installs innovative solutions across the UK.
We are looking for a positive, conscientious person to join our small but growing finance team. As the Accounts Assistant you will aid and support the Finance Manager and the business in running an efficient accounts office, carrying out regular tasks as required, and streamlining the accounts process in line with current company ambitions.
- Job Title: Accounts Assistant
- Department: Finance
- Reports to: Finance Manager
- Salary: £25,000 per annum (FTE, will consider apprenticeship applicants)
- Purchase ledger: processing purchase invoices in a timely manner, reconciling vendor statements, assisting in the preparation of payment runs
- Credit control: chasing overdue invoices, responding to queries, liaising with debt collection agencies, producing reports on moneys owed
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Processing staff expenses
- Helping to maintain the fixed asset register
- Proactively contributing to improve existing systems and processes to become more efficient as the business grows
- Supporting the Finance Team in other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
- An enthusiastic and motivated team player with a committed ‘can do’ attitude and ability to work unsupervised whilst knowing when to ask for support
- Previous experience in an office environment is a requirement
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and external people at all levels of seniority
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Previous exposure to NetSuite would be desirable
- Study support, will consider apprenticeship applicants
- Discretionary annual profit share bonus
- Flexible approach to office / home working
- Annual leave increments for each year of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Casual office with free fruit and social events
Office located in Sydenham, South London right next to Lower Sydenham Station, or a short walk/cycle from Sydenham Station.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
If this is the job for you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.