The workshop took place on the 23rd of September at our new office in Forest Hill and proved to be a hit with over 80 clients, transport experts and members from the cycling community attending.
The event was organised not only to provide these cycling professionals with a networking opportunity but also to meet Cyclehoop’s team, and celebrate their products, progress and continuous success.
Presentations were held and included international speakers and cycling experts such as:
- Olle Evenäs, Traffic Planner at City of Malmo, Sweden: European Innovations in Cycle Infrastructure (download presentation one) (download presentation two)
- Kathryn King– Road Safety and Travel Plan Manager, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: RBKC Bike Minded Campaign (download presentation)
- Habib Khan on behalf of Kees Frederiks– Cyclehoop: Community Secure Cycle Parking in Lambeth (download presentation)
- Mark Loveridge– UltraMotors: Electric Bikes in London- click on link to view presentation: http://prezi.com/mncqucvkgnph/the-electric-bicycle-market/
- Mark Ames– Author, Blogger – I Bike London: London Bike Blogging and Social Media (download presentation)
- Nick Brown– Director, HaveBike: Bicycle Maintenance and Fleet Maintenance
- Liam Suter– Evolution of Bicycle Theft and the Future of Bicycle Security
- Anthony Lau– Cyclehoop: Design and Branding through Cycle Parking
- Karta Healy– Two n Fro: ‘Two n Fro’ Bicycle Library and Cycle Fashion
In addition, guests were able to test electric bikes from Ultramotor, as well as the wonderful bamboo bikes from Two n Fro and Ambulance and Police bikes supplied by Have Bike.
The event was a great success with a fantastic response from speakers and attendees.
Hope to see you there!