The workshop took place on the 23rd of September at our new office in Forest Hill and proved to be a hit with over 80 clients, transport experts and members from the cycling community attending.
The event was organised not only to provide these cycling professionals with a networking opportunity but also to meet Cyclehoop’s team, and celebrate their products, progress and continuous success.
Presentations were held and included international speakers and cycling experts such as:
- Olle Evenäs, Traffic Planner at City of Malmo, Sweden: European Innovations in Cycle Infrastructure (download presentation one) (download presentation two)
- Kathryn King– Road Safety and Travel Plan Manager, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: RBKC Bike Minded Campaign (download presentation)
- Habib Khan on behalf of Kees Frederiks– Cyclehoop: Community Secure Cycle Parking in Lambeth (download presentation)
- Mark Loveridge– UltraMotors: Electric Bikes in London- click on link to view presentation: http://prezi.com/mncqucvkgnph/the-electric-bicycle-market/
- Mark Ames– Author, Blogger – I Bike London: London Bike Blogging and Social Media (download presentation)
- Nick Brown– Director, HaveBike: Bicycle Maintenance and Fleet Maintenance
- Liam Suter– Evolution of Bicycle Theft and the Future of Bicycle Security
- Anthony Lau– Cyclehoop: Design and Branding through Cycle Parking
- Karta Healy– Two n Fro: ‘Two n Fro’ Bicycle Library and Cycle Fashion
Cyclehoop’s latest products were also showcased including the Car Bike Port, Bike Hangar and our range of retrofitCyclehoops.
In addition, guests were able to test electric bikes from Ultramotor, as well as the wonderful bamboo bikes from Two n Fro and Ambulance and Police bikes supplied by Have Bike.
The event was a great success with a fantastic response from speakers and attendees.
This year, we are organizing a Olympic Spring Bike Ride on the 15 of April! Everyone is welcome, but spaces are limited, so please do RSVP ASAP!
Hope to see you there!